Credits

Don't REMOVE the credit (:
Designer : addictedt-bbt.
Basecode :sherhwan.
Images Hosting : Photobucket.
Images Resources : enakei.
Skins Tittle : Shopping madness



MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Profile

i'm human,you're my friends
we chat,we play,we sleep together,
i love you and you love me,
my birthday is on 04-01-1993
♥M|nDy♥ ♥sweet sixteen♥ ♥Ipoh♥ ♥colourful lover♥ ♥emotional gurl + unique attitudes♥ ♥likes cheesecakes & choco ♥ ♥heart her besties♥ BR>

Chatty
i'll chat with you if you write down your name,
i'll reply your message if you don't spam
i'll give your my email if you want it
i'll give you a name if don't have a name
:D



Thursday, November 5, 2009
@ 2:37 AM
Woke up at 12.30pm as usual . play comp chatting with nana after half an hour yee chen the sor po called me up we have chat alots of things about this coming sat going to genting but she havent comfirm me yet she is going anot . too bad her modem is spoil because she dont let her sis play her comp so her sis keep hit that modem until its spoil !!! ahhhdduuhh makes me cant online with her miss her alot . hahahah kononnyee ~ . After on phone with her about half an hour once i close my phone then few minutes later nana called me up too . wow is kinda exciting we chat alots of thingy . Finally i knew her face very well and flashback my mind to her omgggg i was so stupid last time . sigghhss . Then we chat and backstap that UNKNOWN is freaking fun ! so after backstapping that UNKNOWN we talks some zhuzai's girlfriend is pretty shake . hahahah . On phone with her almost 1 hour++ . Daddie buy me lunch but he forgotten to buy for sis cause is in school that time . When she came back she tell daddie that she is going out for lunch so i followed her fetch kelly too near stadium there . Sis and kelly had their lunch at the "mushroom stop " there i think you all knew where it is . Fetch kelly home after lunch . Came home quickly take my bathe cause my hair is very very oily cause i have straighten my hair hahaha and i cut my fringe too just like a mushroom . i think that's all for now . BYE





::mindy::
::5 november 2009 ::
::Thursday ::